M.Sc. Energy Science and Engineering
his interdisciplinary program of study offers a specialization with a strong focus on energy. The central principle of this program is an interdisciplinary education. Students will gain a broad technical knowledge in the field of energy.
- Interdisciplinary Education
- Renewable Energies
- Conventional Energy Technologies
- Energy Conversion, Storage and Use
- Basic Technological, Ecological, Economic and Societal conditions
- Resource Situation and Climate Development
Students will be guided towards a scientifically oriented professional life in the areas of energy research and energy technology. Successful graduates of the program will be technically versatile and will be able to independently tackle new problems in research, industry, and management.